On the first episode of the Badass Mother Podcast, Samantha shares her story and debunks 10 “rules” of motherhood:
- There’s one right way to do motherhood,
- Trust the experts over yourself,
- You can do it all (and should),
- It’s your job to make everyone else happy,
- Your kids should be your everything and you should feel guilty pursuing something else outside of motherhood,
- Your dreams are over,
- Other people’s opinions matter,
- Motherhood is a joy,
- You shouldn’t need a break from your kids, and
- Mom needs to be your primary identity.
- Samantha’s journey with thinking she’d never have kids and the shift to 3 kids before 30
- Samantha gets real with the struggles of post-pregnancy
- Permission to be YOU and debunk the myths of motherhood
I’d be so grateful if you’d subscribe and review the podcast wherever you listen to podcasts!