On this episode, I’m talking to my husband, Stuart Siffring, about being married to an entrepreneur and how to get your partner on board with your business. We are pulling back the curtain on our journey with my entrepreneurial journey, what he thinks about my business, and how that’s changed since I started. We are also sharing tips and insights to help improve your communication with your partner about your business.
- Seeing the supportive partner job as an investment
- Even if the bank’s not getting bigger… there’s a pay off somewhere
- Tag-teaming the family responsibilities
- What a partner needs to buy-in
Things Mentioned to Check Out:
- Get a plan for getting your partner on board with Samantha bit.ly/callsamantha