On today’s episode of the Online Business Building Mamas podcast, we’re talking about another buzzword in online business: “VA”, or virtual assistant.
What is a virtual assistant? Believe it or not, it does NOT entail ordering lattes via Postmates for some overworked executive. It’s actually a booming entrepreneurial industry – virtual assistants are skilled business owners who can hit the ground running with minimal investment and easily build up their earnings to consistent $5k (or more!) months.
The virtual assistant business is EXPLODING right now given what’s going on in our world. So today, I’m interviewing my client, kick-ass virtual assistant and life coach to chronic people pleasers, Kristiina Craven.
Kristiina walks us through her whole VA journey: from just starting out (wait until you hear how she landed her first client – it’s SO good) to hitting $5k months while homeschooling her kids. She also shares how her work as a VA helped her discover her passion for life coaching, and how she’s handled multiple pivots in her business while continuing to build momentum.
If you’re looking to break into the world of online business but not sure where to start, you don’t want to miss this.
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- Why virtual assisting is the best jumping off point for budding online entrepreneurs – and why anyone is qualified to be a VA
- The most efficient way to determine your initial rates and offers
- Kristiina’s top tips for finding and attracting your ideal clients
- How to effectively manage your work time while homeschooling kids
Featured on this episode:
- Click here to learn more about Kristiina
- Follow Kristiina on Instagram
- Are you a coach looking for a virtual assistant? Email email@example.com or shoot her a DM for more info
- Interested in joining Mama to CEO? Click here to get more info.