You know you want to start a business or side hustle, but you have no idea which to start. I put together these 10 questions to help you get the brainstorm going and give you a solid list of ideas to choose from. Don’t worry about the how while you do this exercise.
It’s normal to have tons of ideas come up, but hopefully one will emerge as the frontrunner. If not, it’s necessary to make a choice and know that you can pursue other ideas later. Once you have an idea, download my “How to Get Clients” free guide to identify your next steps!
1. Do you already have an idea? If so, why aren’t you doing it?
2. What are some things that come naturally to you that other people struggle with?
3. Is there a demographic you’d really love to work with or serve?
4. Is there a problem you have overcome & could help others overcome?
5. Does your solution help in some way with health, relationships, or finances (the 3 areas people are most likely to spend money to fix!)
6. Are you highly skilled in something?
7. Is there a topic that people are always asking for your advice on?
8. What did you want to be when you grew up?
9. Is there a common thread that links all of your passions?
10. What are you doing when you lose track of time or feel most alive?