Today we are going back to the basics.
So many people think they need a fancy website, course and an amazing name to have a successful business.
That is NOT true.
You don’t need those things at the beginning phase of your business to make thousands of dollars per month.
On this episode of the Online Business Building Mamas podcast, I talk about why websites, courses and business names don’t create customers, and what three steps you should take instead if you’re ready to get clients now.
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How self doubt limits your ability to make time for your business
- Why having a basic explanation of your business will excite people to work and connect with you
- Why you NEED to invite people to work with you – and how to get started
Featured on this episode:
- Looking to scale your business? Click here for more information on the Simple Scaling Mastermind.
- Doors to Mama to CEO open in December! Click here for more information.
- Are you ready to grow your business, but feel like you don’t have enough time to actually make it happen? Sign up for my brand new Time Redesigned course HERE.
- Haven’t left a review yet? Click here to tell us what you think of Online Business Building Mamas.