Today, I want to take you through my journey in 2023.
I’m going to share with you the lessons I’ve learned, the changes I’ve made, and the insights I’ve gained.
2023 was a year of transformation for me. And while reflecting on the past year, I realized the importance of embracing change and simplifying my business during challenging times.
In this episode of the podcast, come take a walk down the 2023 memory lane with me.
You’ll hear the things that changed me as a business owner, in more ways than one. But we’ll also chat about: the importance of business foundations, mindset work, understanding customer needs, and facing areas of discomfort for growth.
Cheers to the first episode of 2024, I hope you find it to be both motivating and inspiring to what you might need to hear as a business owner for the start of a new year!
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- How embracing change and the cyclical nature of business growth is something almost all business owners encounter.
- Why the importance of business foundations should be prioritized at every phase of your business.
- How the impact of effort and providing valuable content can be a catalyst in your business.
- How understanding why people buy products and shifting focus to value will only benefit your business in the long run.
- Why embracing growth opportunities by facing discomfort might be the thing your business needs in order to succeed.