When I first started my business four years ago, I didn’t think I would make a million dollars. In fact, I didn’t even believe I could make $100k. I believed that if I could make $50k a year as a coach, doing what I love and helping people, that it would be enough.
As I’ve worked on my money beliefs, I’ve realized that making more money actually means I am helping more women build their dream lives and businesses. It is THE thing that motivates me to continue to grow my business.
And yet, when I hit a million-dollar milestone in my business last month, I was afraid to share it. I thought it would come across as braggy, that I would be judged, and that it would make others feel discouraged. I had to do the work on my money beliefs again at this new level in my business to realize sharing my success actually does the opposite of what I had feared: it serves as evidence of what is possible for YOU in your business.
So, on today’s episode of the Online Business Building Mamas podcast, I’m opening up with you about my major milestone, what money thoughts came up for me at this new level in my business, and why you too are capable of creating a million-dollar business.
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- Why I choose to share my major money milestones (hint: it’s NOT for IG likes!)
- How I grew my belief around my earning potential and how you can do the same
- What your feelings about other people’s wins say about your beliefs around your own success
- Why building a million dollar business in 4 years (or less!) is possible for you
Featured on this episode:
- Ready to hit consistent $5k months in your business? I can help. Join Mama to CEO today.
- Want to join my mailing list for the latest on upcoming events? Click here to sign up, and you’ll get access to my FREE webinar: The Equation for Money.
- Looking to scale your business to a million? Applications for the next round of the Simple Scaling Mastermind open in August. Click here for more information.