Recently I became one of a growing group of women who have discovered as an adult that they have ADHD.
As I’ve sat with this information, I’ve looked at myself differently. The annoying things about me, the struggles I have, the things that I got in trouble for in the past – or that I’m ashamed of in the past.
This diagnosis has reframed how I see all of it – how I see me.
I feel like I’ve found a whole new level of self compassion. And I want to offer that to you.
Because the truth is, we all have something. Neurodivergent brains, health issues, people who need our full time care, and more. We all have something we are working with, that makes it harder.
And when we allow for that, and give ourselves grace for that, everything is easier.
On today’s podcast episode, I’m opening up about my experience and sharing with you how to access a deeper self compassion that will serve you so well as you build your business – and live your life.
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How to be successful while being a normal human being with a real life and real emotions – use YOUR reality to set yourself up for success.
- Why coming from a place of self compassion actually gives you the power to change and shift the way you think and show up in your business and your life.
- Why you need to stop using motherhood as a reason to not achieving your goals.
- The importance of understanding and gaining awareness of your thoughts and feelings to help discover your why.
Featured on this episode:
- Get visible with my new FREE guide – 61 Ways to Get More Visible to Your Ideal Clients! Click here to download!
- Doors to Mama to CEO open in December! Click here for more information.
- Are you ready to grow your business, but feel like you don’t have enough time to actually make it happen? Sign up for my brand new Time Redesigned course HERE.
- Haven’t left a review yet? Click here to tell us what you think of Online Business Building Mamas.