Today, Functional Nutritionist, Christine MacCarroll, joins me on the Online Business Building Mamas podcast to talk about your business and your cycle.
During our conversation, we talk about how, for those of us with cycles, our cycles can impact our energy, our lives, and our businesses – and how to work with it instead of fighting against it. She’ll share exactly why our expectations for energy and productivity in and out of our businesses just aren’t realistic for women (think about the mere concept of business – it is SO masculine!) She’ll also explain what’s going on biologically during the different phases of our cycle, what type of work fits best during each phase, and how to take care of yourself at every stage.
If you find yourself beating yourself up when you can’t just push through your low-energy days, today’s episode is for you.
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How our expectations of how we show up in business (and life!) are actually based on the male body instead of the female body
- What’s actually going on during the different phases of our cycle, and what kind of work is best suited for each phase
- What to do if you accidentally schedule something important during your period
- How to accommodate and care for yourself, all month long
Learn More About Christine MacCarroll:
- Get more information about working with Christine.
- Listen to The Bitch Fix Podcast HERE
- Click here to follow Christine on Instagram
Featured on this episode:
- Ready to hit consistent $5k months in your business? I can help. Join Mama to CEO today.