Today, join me and my COO Brenna on the podcast as we answer more of your questions about running a million dollar business. This episode, we’ll be talking about the final 2 principles of scaling: demand and team, and what is different about these things at $1 million and beyond.
For those of you that don’t know, Brenna and I are sisters. We are very lucky that we are able to work well together and can be so free in our conversations. Note: not everyone’s sister is going to make a great CEO or even an employee in their business. There is a very specific reason why we did this and why it works.
We discuss what team roles we have prioritized at this level, how we approach marketing & selling differently, our hiring philosophy, and so much more.
If you haven’t listened to Episode 205, I highly recommend you check it out before listening to today’s podcast.
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- The breakdown of the Samantha Siffring Coaching team, including our first hire, and how we continue to grow the team
- What we do for both fast and slow stream marketing as we grow to $10 million and beyond
- Why our launch process looks different at our current stage of the business
- What percentage of total revenue we devote to team expenses and why
- Why growing a team can be the most fun and rewarding part of your business
Featured on this episode:
- Looking to scale your business? Enrolment for the Simple Scaling Mastermind is OPEN! Click here to apply today!
- Did you miss my FREE 2022 planning event? It’s not too late – you can still register for Design 2022 and get access to all training resources and live coaching recaps. Click here to join!
- Interested in Mama to CEO? Learn more here.
- Get visible with my new FREE guide – 61 Ways to Get More Visible to Your Ideal Clients! Click here to download!
- Are you ready to grow your business, but feel like you don’t have enough time to actually make it happen? Sign up for my Time Redesigned course HERE.
- Haven’t left a review yet? Click here to tell us what you think of Online Business Building Mamas.