Today I’m excited to introduce Julie Lamb to the Online Business Building Mamas podcast. Julie is a licensed therapist, life and business coach with almost 20 years of therapy and coaching experience. She helps entrepreneurs and high achieving individuals get clarity, confidence and empowerment to achieve their next level of success. We’ll talk about all things visibility and how showing up as your true and authentic self is the best way to “be seen” in your business.
You’re probably wondering how Julie succeeded in her business and hit a six figure income – she switched gears. She started to keep things simple, she spoke to what she knew, and most importantly, she started to show up as her true self.
Society has conditioned us to show up in business in a certain way, but the best results come from when we speak from the heart, be more direct, unfiltered… be you. Speaking your truth will get you farther in business- whether it’s an increase in client acquisition, more likes or comments, and of course, you guessed it – more money. People want to hear what you have to say, and when you’re passionate and energized about your business, clients will be too.
We encourage you to start speaking from the heart. Ask yourself, why do your clients come to you? What do they like about you and the way you run your business? How do I show up as my most authentic self?
The more we give ourselves compassion, the more we fall in love with our business all over again.
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How confronting discomfort in business increases your visibility.
- Why slowing down in all aspects of business and being self aware is crucial to success.
- Why climbing a mountain is similar to growing your business and how easy it is to take the journey for granted, how we forget to enjoy the incredible things that happen along the way.
- How simplicity and authenticity trumps all aspects of growth in business.
- Why it’s beneficial not to share all of your passions when working on visibility and why you don’t have to say all of “the things”- but rather ask yourself, “what do I care about that will serve my client?”
Learn more about Julie:
Julie Lamb is a licensed therapist and life and business coach. Julie has almost 20 years of therapy and coaching experience where she helps entrepreneurs and high achieving individuals get clarity, confidence and empowerment to achieve their next level of success. Her business has allowed her to show her 3 young girls the possibilities available and to retire her husband from corporate America.
- Click here for more information!
- Follow Julie on Instagram HERE
- Make sure to add Julie on Facebook HERE
- Check out her free PDF about imposter syndrome, click HERE
Featured on this episode:
- Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is head HERE.
- Interested in Mama to CEO? Learn more here.
- Did you miss my FREE 2022 planning event? It’s not too late – you can still register for Design 2022 and get access to all training resources and live coaching recaps. Click here to join!
- Get visible with my new FREE guide – 61 Ways to Get More Visible to Your Ideal Clients! Click here to download!
- Are you ready to grow your business, but feel like you don’t have enough time to actually make it happen? Sign up for my Time Redesigned course HERE.
- Haven’t left a review yet? Click here to tell us what you think of Online Business Building Mamas.