On this episode of the Online Business Building Mamas podcast, I’m having a conversation with mastermind student and business mentor for moms, Yesenia Faiella, to talk about her transition from a brick and mortar business to an online business.
Join us as we dive into what ultimately made Yesenia decide to pivot in her career and leave her successful six-figure law firm. We also discuss the similarities and differences between brick and mortar businesses and online businesses, as well as the lessons Yesenia learned along the way about investing, motherhood, and valuing her accomplishments.
With the current pandemic, Yesenia’s story is more relevant now than ever before. If you’re contemplating a big career change, be it a move to the online business world or a shift in your field or service, today’s episode is for you!
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- Why it’s possible to create a massively successful business from your passions
- How your previous work experience actually qualifies you to build your own business
- Why it’s critical that you invest in your online business like you would a brick and mortar (or 9 to 5!)
- How to find and ask for the help you need as a mom business owner
Learn More About Yesenia Faiella:
Yesenia is a mother of 2, and the Mama behind Mama of Both Worlds. She took a leap of faith almost 6 years ago and quit her 9 to 5 job as an attorney in order to build her own law firm, which she did quite successfully – growing it to a six-figure practice. When she realized law didn’t light her up, she made the decision pursue her passion and become a mentor for moms in business so she can help other moms find success in both worlds – the working world and the stay-at-home mom world – just as she has.
- Get more information about working with Yesenia.
- Click here to follow Yesenia on Instagram
- Join Yesenia’s Facebook group HERE
Featured on this episode:
- Ready to hit consistent $5k months in your business? I can help. Join Mama to CEO today.