As the CEO of your company, your brain is your most important asset. It is the secret weapon you have in creating your dream business.
Your brain makes all the decisions, creates your offers and packages, problem solves, understands your ideal client and the list goes on.
Your brain does it all.
Then why do we outsource and let other people do the creative work for us that our brain is most equipped to do?
On this episode of the Online Business Building Mamas podcast, I’m sharing the juicy behind-the-scenes thoughts I have about investing and the decisions I’ve made in my 7 figure business this year. You’ll also hear my advice on what NOT to invest in — and why.
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How your brain is your most valuable asset in creating ALL the money for your business
- The importance of being the CEO of your business and not delegating your important brain work
- How investing in a business coach allows you to make informed decisions when it comes to delegating
Featured on this episode:
- Looking to scale your business? Click here for more information on the Simple Scaling Mastermind.
- Doors to Mama to CEO open in December! Click here for more information.
- Are you ready to grow your business, but feel like you don’t have enough time to actually make it happen? Sign up for my brand new Time Redesigned course HERE.
- Haven’t left a review yet? Click here to tell us what you think of Online Business Building Mamas.