On this episode of the Online Business Building Mamas podcast, I’m joined by my incredible client, Shannon Brome-Ward, to talk about the transition from corporate employee to entrepreneur.
After witnessing the chronic instability of the corporate world, Shannon left her 20+ year long career in pharmaceuticals to build her dream business. Now, Shannon is a Certified Money Mindset Coach, helping others build a secure financial future without depriving themselves of the things they love.
Today, join us as we talk about why Shannon ultimately decided to take the leap and leave her 9-5. We also discuss why she decided to invest in coaching from the get-go, how she’s grown into her identity as a CEO, and her advice for anyone interested in leaving their full-time job to start their own business.
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- Why traditional corporate jobs aren’t always as secure as you might think
- How to figure out where to efficiently invest in your business
- Why you don’t need to replace your 9-5 income with your business before you quit
- Why making decisions as a business owner can feel so hard – and how to make it easier
- How to navigate the transition from employee to entrepreneur – and fully embrace your CEO identity!
Learn More About Shannon Brome-Ward:
- Click here to get more information about working with Shannon
- Follow Shannon on Instagram HERE
- Follow Shannon on Facebook HERE