Today, we are talking about something that I think is the most important thing when it comes to your business…
Actually learning how to enjoy your business.
Seems pretty crazy, right? How could you NOT enjoy something that YOU chose to create?
Most people start their business because they weren’t feeling fulfilled with the way they were living their lives. They weren’t feeling like they were making the contribution they wanted to make.
Another reason most people decided to start their business was because they weren’t feeling satisfied with their careers. There just was something more that they wanted.
And for a lot of people, they had careers that weren’t enjoyable.
They had jobs that weren’t enjoyable.
Often I think that this can lead directly into building a business that’s not enjoyable.
Regardless, building up your business and turning it into something that is so similar to the thing you tried to escape, is just no fun.
On this week’s episode, we’ll chat about what steps you should take so you can actually enjoy your business. But more importantly, learn to not feel so shitty all of the time when you’re reflecting on how your business is doing.
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How to learn how to build in enjoyment in the process of working as a CEO
- Why it’s important to celebrate your business outside of just hitting financial goals
- How to get really specific in the areas of your business that are not fun for you
- Why it’s ok to give yourself permission to change things in your business
Featured on this episode:
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is head HERE.
- Enrollment for the Simple Scaling Mastermind is now OPEN! Click HERE to apply!
- Interested in Mama to CEO. Learn more HERE!
- Get visible with my new FREE guide – 61 Ways to Get More Visible to Your Ideal Clients! Click HERE to download!
- Feel like you don’t have enough time to grow your business? Sign up for my Time Redesigned course HERE.