I’m going to be straight up with you…
There is a culture of faking success in the online business world.
The pictures of the private jets, the lamborghinis, the Jeff Bazos of the world! A lot of these people try to come off as more successful than they really are. This causes undue pressure on ourselves and can actually impact the way we show up in your business, or in life in general.
For those of you who value honesty and integrity, but feel like people will not hire you or respect you unless you are more successful – this episode is for you.
A lot of you are people pleasers and have the mentality that you can’t help people that are more successful than you.
Throw that opinion in the trash right now!
Bottom line, if you encompass the mentality that you aren’t good enough to help someone, then this discourages you from being successful.
Instead of spending a lot of time thinking about why you aren’t good enough, you must ask yourself why you think YOU ARE good enough?
You picked your business for a reason, so I ask you to dig deep and lean into this!
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- Why giving up anything that feels heavy or tight in your body is helpful.
- Why people that have made a lot of money in life, are actually people that have helped a lot of people get what they want.
- How faking success will ultimately deter you from success.
- Why loving who you are and accepting who you are is actually going to help your confidence, thus attribute to success in your business.
- Why it’s important to stay true to yourself and be comfortable in your own skin
Featured on today’s episode:
- Click HERE to purchase your tickets to UNLOCKED – A 2 Day Live Coaching Event in Denver Colorado, September 8th and 9th, 2022.
- Interested in Mama to CEO? Learn more HERE!
- Looking to scale your business? Learn more about the Simple Scaling Mastermind HERE!
- Get visible with my new FREE guide – 61 Ways to Get More Visible to Your Ideal Clients! Click HERE to download!
- Feel like you don’t have enough time to grow your business? Sign up for my Time Redesigned course HERE.
- Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is head HERE.