Today is all about that two letter word that we all hate in our business; the word no. Specifically ,how to get over the fear you might have surrounding the word no.
So many times, we become paralyzed by the word no when we hear it. It stops you from inviting somebody to take the next step with you. Whether that means joining your free Facebook group, joining your email list, booking a call with you, or signing on to work with you.
This fear of hearing no can really slow down your progress in your business, which is why we need to address this head on in the beginning of the year, before it paralyzes our business.
In this week’s episode, we are talking about why the fear of no happens, how to deal with it, and address it in the future.
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why understanding why we are the way we are, starts to open up our capacity for change
- How gamifying the word no helps to counteract the social norm around the meaning of it
- Why never be pinning your hopes and dreams on one particular person saying yes or no
Featured on this episode:
- Work with me in 2023! CLICK HERE to learn how.
- Looking to be part of a community? Join my Online Business Building Women Facebook Group HERE