Are you the type of person who always hits your goals?
You set a goal, hit it and move on to the next safe goal.
There is a lot of power in that. You have a self concept about yourself that you always hit your goals. But I think that some of you are using that as a weapon and it isn’t serving you.
You don’t feel safe to fail, so you don’t set goals that are going to stretch you, or take on some risk. You have this identity that it isn’t okay to fail, therefore you don’t expand into your growth.
On this episode of the Online Business Building Mamas podcast, I’m talking about the importance of goals and failure. I will help you determine the mindset required to succeed, to grow and to really stay on track towards your future and where you want to go.
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- Why easily hitting your goals limits your growth.
- Why being okay with failure is NOT an excuse to not be all in on your goal
- Why it’s important to be committed to your goal AND unattached to the outcome
Featured on this episode:
- Looking to scale your business? Click here for more information on the Simple Scaling Mastermind.
- Doors to Mama to CEO open in December! Click here for more information.
- Are you ready to grow your business, but feel like you don’t have enough time to actually make it happen? Sign up for my brand new Time Redesigned course HERE.
- Haven’t left a review yet? Click here to tell us what you think of Online Business Building Mamas.