Hustling isn’t always exhausting… at first.
Hustling can feel like following excitement and inspiration and fun. Until you find yourself exhausted.
The term “hustle” is ever so popular in this day and age. The more we hear about hustle in business, the more it’s deemed acceptable. Most entrepreneurs have the mentality that if you aren’t “hustling”, then you aren’t being productive.
Well- scratch that mentality! I am here to enlighten you with the fact that the hustle and bustle in your business does not equate to happiness, success or monetary gains. Rather, it can lead to exhaustion and burn out which we all know is not conducive to living a healthy life.
Furthermore, working hard or doing the things you don’t thoroughly enjoy in your business isn’t always hustling. We’re all familiar with the energetic loop of inspiration and excitement that is followed by burnout. This wavering spark of creativity is also a form of hustling… and trust me folks, the outcome is just as miserable.
The core of my philosophy is sustainability- because you want to build a business that doesn’t just pop up, make a bunch of money- and disappear overnight. You want longevity!
On today’s episode of the Online Business Building Mamas podcast, I encourage you to think about where you fall on the scale of “hustle culture”, and what hustling means to you. I talk about why routinely chasing creative inspiration can deter you from succeeding in business. I get you thinking about what happens to your business after all is said and done, and why simplicity and sustainability will have a long-term positive impact.
Even if you think you don’t have a hustle problem… this episode is for you.
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How “boring” is better in business and why creating a simple and duplicatable business is the way to go.
- Why chasing bunnies and running frantically in your backyard is the perfect analogy for hustle culture and burn out.
- Why creating a long-term sustainable business and building a foundation attributes to greater success.
- How mastery, process and systems in business are going to help create a business you’re proud of and encourage a healthy work-life balance long-term.
Featured on this episode:
- Interested in Mama to CEO? Learn more here.
- Did you miss my FREE 2022 planning event? It’s not too late – you can still register for Design 2022 and get access to all training resources and live coaching recaps. Click here to join!
- Get visible with my new FREE guide – 61 Ways to Get More Visible to Your Ideal Clients! Click here to download!
- Are you ready to grow your business, but feel like you don’t have enough time to actually make it happen? Sign up for my Time Redesigned course HERE.
- Haven’t left a review yet? Click here to tell us what you think of Online Business Building Mamas.