How many times have you heard the word “compelling” in the world of marketing?
And does the thought of having to be compelling send you into a self-doubt spiral? If so, you’re not alone. This is one of the topics that comes up the most in my coaching sessions, and I’ve noticed a pattern in online entrepreneurs using this word against themselves.
It’s easy to believe you don’t have that magical, magnetic energy when you’re hearing “no’s” in your business. But here’s the thing – that self-doubt is what’s really killing your momentum.
On today’s podcast, I’ll teach you what this buzzword actually means. I’ll also share with you how I am able to channel my energy to write enticing copy, and how you can do the same to inspire and serve your ideal clients.
Are you ready to throw away your rulebook and start having fun with your marketing? Listen now!
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- What it really means to be compelling in your business
- Why your thoughts about being “compelling” might be sabotaging your progress
- How to use your passion for your business and clients to fuel your momentum
- How to create offers that are irresistible to your ideal clients
Featured on this episode:
- Interested in joining Mama to CEO? Click here to learn more.
- Want to hear more about why I closed my Facebook group? Click here to listen.