One of the major things I work on with my clients is how to get visible.
People have to know you exist before they can hire you.
The best way to make this happen is by working on your visibility – the amount of eyeballs that are on YOU and your business.
But just know, there is more than one right way.
On today’s episode of Online Business Building Mamas podcast, I’m sharing some of the most common myths around visibility (think: you have to be everywhere, consistency means daily, it has to be on social media, etc) and giving you the best how-to tips to increase your visibility to your ideal clients.
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- Why trying to be visible on every platform is a sure way to set yourself up for failure
- How to determine the best visibility strategy for YOU
- How keeping things simple will help you in becoming consistently visible to your ideal clients
- Why getting out of your comfort zone and sitting with your fears is the secret to success
Featured on this episode:
- Get visible with my new FREE guide – 61 Ways to Get More Visible to Your Ideal Clients! Click here to download!
- Doors to Mama to CEO open in December! Click here for more information.
- Are you ready to grow your business, but feel like you don’t have enough time to actually make it happen? Sign up for my brand new Time Redesigned course HERE.
- Haven’t left a review yet? Click here to tell us what you think of Online Business Building Mamas.
- Online Business Building Mamas Episode #121 – Visibility Shame