If you’re still thinking about discovery calls as a “you” thing, and not a “them” thing, chances are you probably are feeling stagnant in your business.
Here’s the thing…
As business owners, we are ALWAYS looking for more ways to improve or increase our revenue.
It isn’t a bad thing, at all!
This is a business, and in order for it to be successful, you have to make income.
But, our mindset around our initial encounters with prospective clients sets the tone for our financial success.
And if you’re STILL just thinking about “how do I get X amount of clients on a discovery call”…
Instead of, “how can I support X amount of clients on a discovery call”….
THIS is what is stopping you from reaching more success in your business.
On this week’s episode of the podcast, I’m talking about 5 different mindset shifts that have a huge impact on how and if you invite people to discovery calls – and if they book them.
If you feel like you’ve been struggling to get people to say yes, or you feel weird about selling in general, or if you’re just plain feeling lost when it comes to discovery calls and how to turn a follower into a client – this episode is for you.
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why networking calls and discovery calls are different
- How they mindset you go into with a call will shape how successful it will be
- Why it’s important to remember discovery calls are about them, and not you
- How to effectively book more discovery calls
Featured on this episode:
- Work with me in 2023! CLICK HERE to learn how.
- Looking to be part of a community? Join my Online Business Building Women Facebook Group HERE