A few months ago, I posted a checklist of all the things I was doing in a day for my business. I didn’t think much of it, but a client of mine commented and her mind was blown about how productive I was during that day.
I realized that part of how I’m able to work less than most people is that when I DO go to work, I seriously get things done.
If you’re struggling to get things done, there is probably a reason why.
Be curious and question what’s going on. Is there a good reason you don’t want to do this?
On today’s podcast episode, I share my secrets and explain why it’s difficult to get things done. The mental shifts here are going to change how you show up to your work hours, forever.
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- The #1 reason why it’s difficult to get things done – it’s not what you think!
- How to shift your mindset to get to work and get things done
- Why your thoughts toward yourself are crucial to setting accurate expectations
- How to find ways to make things easier and set yourself up for success
Featured on this episode:
- Let’s make 2022 the year you step into your next level! Design 2022 is open for enrolment! Click here to join!
- Doors to Mama to CEO open December 6-13! Click here for more information.
- Get visible with my new FREE guide – 61 Ways to Get More Visible to Your Ideal Clients! Click here to download!
- Are you ready to grow your business, but feel like you don’t have enough time to actually make it happen? Sign up for my brand new Time Redesigned course HERE.
- Haven’t left a review yet? Click here to tell us what you think of Online Business Building Mamas.