There is SO much value in repeat customers and it is such an important part of your business.
Repeat customers develop a sense of trust with you and your business, leading them to make more purchases from you.
It also becomes easier to sell to existing customers. You are able to show them how fun and enjoyable it is to work with you.
On today’s episode of the podcast, I talk about how to get repeat customers, and how to handle those conversations with clients (hint: it all starts in YOUR mind).
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- Why repeat customers are an amazing source of referrals and consistency in your business
- How overdelivering and serving your clients really well can be considered another form of marketing
- Why believing that your clients want to renew with you is essential to making that happen
- Why it’s important to start owning your place as a leader in your industry AND to show up in your business as if that is already the case, even if you don’t believe it.
Featured on this episode:
- Get visible with my new FREE guide – 61 Ways to Get More Visible to Your Ideal Clients! Click here to download!
- Doors to Mama to CEO open in December! Click here for more information.
- Are you ready to grow your business, but feel like you don’t have enough time to actually make it happen? Sign up for my brand new Time Redesigned course HERE.
- Haven’t left a review yet? Click here to tell us what you think of Online Business Building Mamas.