One of the most common questions I get is how to motivate yourself and stay consistent within your business.
Consistency and motivation come from your way of thinking. If you’re very consistent in many areas of your life and not with your business it may be because you have thoughts about your business and what you are capable of. It doesn’t make sense to be consistent about making offers and posting on social media if you don’t believe it’s actually going to work.
You need to figure out why you’re being resistant to consistency. You need to determine and really become disciplined on the things that matter.
On this episode of the Online Business Building Mamas podcast, I’m sharing the three powerful tools to create motivation for yourself without changing circumstances and chasing excitement.
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- Why constant changes in your business slows down momentum and consistency.
- How creating an intentional self concept is integral to seeing yourself as a successful CEO.
- How being clear on your “why” is crucial in working towards your goals and the big vision you have for your business.
- The importance of embracing your uniqueness.
Featured on this episode:
- Looking to scale your business? Click here for more information on the Simple Scaling Mastermind.
- Doors to Mama to CEO open in December! Click here for more information.
- Are you ready to grow your business, but feel like you don’t have enough time to actually make it happen? Sign up for my brand new Time Redesigned course HERE.
- Haven’t left a review yet? Click here to tell us what you think of Online Business Building Mamas.