On this episode of the Online Business Building Mamas podcast, I’m bringing you another inspirational client story from Certified Life Coach and mastermind student, Kate Saffle.
Today, Kate and I talk about what visualization is, and exactly how she used visualization techniques daily to go from making $625 a month to consistent 5-figure months – in just 4 months. We also dive into her own major life shifts, including retiring her husband and traveling full-time across the U.S. in a house “on wheels”.
Kate’s story is the perfect example of why it is possible for anyone to break away from the norm and create the life of your dreams. If you’re ready to create your own definition of success based on YOUR values, and throw away the societal expectations of motherhood and business ownership, this episode is for you.
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- What visualization actually is – and why it isn’t as “woo” as you might think!
- How Kate was able to practice visualization to quickly build her dream life and business
- What you can do daily to create the future you really want – NOT the one you think you should have
- Why working on your self-concept is critical when working towards your goals
Learn More About Kate Saffle:
Kate Saffle is a life coach for moms, host of the Streamlined Motherhood Podcast, and a mama of 3. She coaches moms on how to use mindset and brass tacks strategy to create a happier and more purposeful life for themselves and their families. She believes that every woman is capable of creating a happier life, no matter her circumstances, and she loves showing others the way. Kate and her family are currently living her dream–traveling the United States full-time in an RV, searching for the best beaches and coffee shops along the way.
- Get more information about working with Kate.
- Click here to follow Kate on Instagram
- Listen to Kate’s podcast HERE
Featured on this episode:
- Ready to hit consistent $5k months in your business? I can help. Join Mama to CEO today.