We know that overworking ourselves is bad for our health. But did you know it’s also bad for your business? Many business owners still fall into the hustle trap, especially those who are just getting their businesses off the ground, because they believe the only way to achieve more is to spend more time taking a lot more action.
As moms, we do NOT want to sacrifice time with our families (or time for ourselves!) in order to grow our businesses. Our time is precious, and those who swear by hustling your way to success just don’t understand moms.
On today’s episode of the podcast, I’ll share with you why hustle doesn’t create the results you want in your business, and the one action you can take to overcome the urge to overwork. Whether you’re launching a new business, looking to make consistent income, or scaling to six figures and beyond, it is possible for you succeed – without strain and burnout.
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- What hustling actually means
- Common myths of hustle mentality and why it doesn’t serve you
- What you can do to both reach your goals and maintain your work hours
- Why it’s possible to grow and scale your business WITHOUT burning out
Featured on this episode:
- Ready to hit consistent $5k months in your business? I can help. Join Mama to CEO today.
- Applications of the next round of the Mama CEO Mastermind open February 8th. Click here for more information.
- Click here to connect with me on Instagram for community, inspiration, and a whole lotta fun!