Are you the kind of business owner that plays the, “look at them” game with yourself?
You know, the game where instead of putting your time and effort into things that might actually move your business forward, you scroll on social media for hours, stalking and comparing yourself to every single person in your niche. Then, you sit there and say:
“Look at them, I could never have a business like them.”
When really, what you should be saying is, “Look at them. There’s no reason I can’t be as successful as them. I just need to start taking action to get there.”
This week, I am bringing it back to when I had my first $1k month. To be honest, it was around the time that I had just made $40 in ONE year.
Yes, you read that right. And I remember saying to myself, “if I could bring in $200-$500 a month, that would be SO life changing.” Once I finally had that month, it was, in fact, so life changing, and I know for many that are reading this, you might share the same story as mine, that it WOULD be life changing to bring in that much extra income monthly.
It was that month, that first BIG win, that really made me feel like I could have a $1k month. When it finally happened, THAT was the turning point in my business for me, and I want to help you do the same. Let’s have some wild dreams, and let’s figure out how to create them together.
I also want to take a moment to acknowledge those of you that are reading this, or might tune in to this episode, that might not be making money yet in your business, or might not be having $1k months yet, or better yet, making low 4 figure months.
Reaching those first few wins for me in my business were MORE meaningful for me than goals I hit now, because those were the wins that created the belief.
Those wins will let you know and allow you to feel that this business is REAL, which makes them such precious wins. I want you to know how meaningful this point in your business is for you, even though it may not feel like it right now, and how proud I am of you, and remind you that anything is possible.
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- Why investing in coaching early on in your business is one of the best investments you could possibly make.
- How creating connections with people, both in-person and online, will drastically improve your success rate in your business.
- How the word “no” isn’t a failure in your business, but a way to obtain measurable results for future success.
Featured on this episode:
Have you been thinking about building a business online but have no idea where to start to get your business off the ground? Learn more about my 4 day live experience How to Start your Online Business HERE event starts 9/19, register today!
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is head HERE.
- Interested in Mama to CEO? Learn more HERE!
- Want to learn more about the Simple Scaling Mastermind? Click HERE!
- Get visible with my new FREE guide – 61 Ways to Get More Visible to Your Ideal Clients! Click HERE to download!
- Feel like you don’t have enough time to grow your business? Sign up for my Time Redesigned course HERE.