Building a business as a mom comes with real challenges. You have soccer practices to attend, a house to clean, dinner to cook, and the list goes on. It can be hard to even think about balancing being a business owner with being a mom!
The reality is that building a business while raising kids is 100% possible – it just takes different tools, techniques, and strategies that other entrepreneurs aren’t using or teaching.
This is why I created Mama to CEO.
On this week’s episode of the Online Business Building Mamas podcast, 3 of my incredible Mama to CEO clients are sharing their success stories, including how they’ve all created amazing results in their different businesses, as well as the advice they have for anyone ready to create their own Mama to CEO success story.
Watch our discussion below!
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- Why community and genuine support is SO important when building your business
- Why key mindset shifts can help mom business owners in ANY industry, at any level
- How my most successful clients approach investing in their businesses
- How these clients grew their belief in themselves and embraced fear to create big results faster
Featured on this episode:
- Enrollment for Mama to CEO is now OPEN through Friday, 7/30. Join today and receive a bonus: my two workbooks, shipped right to you. Click here to sign up today.
- Feel like you don’t have enough time to grow your business? Sign up for my brand new Time Redesigned course HERE.
- Applications for the next round of the Simple Scaling Mastermind open this August. Click here for more information.
- Click here to hang out with me on Instagram!