Sometimes, when we start a business, we feel entitled to it working out the way that we want it to. The niche we pick, the offer that we prefer, the kind of business that seems better… we have an expectation that it should just work.
But, sometimes it doesn’t work. And the entitlement to it working actually makes it way harder for us to make money.
I call this Niche Entitlement.
So, today on the Online Business Building Mamas podcast, I’m talking about what niche entitlement actually is, the mindset it comes from, and what to do if you’ve been struggling to get any traction in your business.
If you’ve been stuck trying to sign more than a few clients total, and you’re ready to get momentum going in your business, this is the episode for you.
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- What entitlement to a specific niche, business, offer, or client actually looks like
- How this mindset could be getting in the way of you making the money you want to make
- The question to ask yourself to begin overcoming this way of thinking
- How you can start making money more easily, right now
Featured on this episode:
- If you’re struggling to find the path of least resistance to making money in your business, I can help. Join Mama to CEO today.
- Want to learn more about making money as a virtual assistant? Listen to $5k as a Virtual Assistant HERE.