As humans, we underestimate the impact of ONE thing when it comes to hitting our goals. We think that we need to do LOTS of things to reach the goals that we want to achieve in our businesses.
But the truth is… it might just be one thing that stands between you and your goal.
Today, I’m sharing a story from one of my incredible Mama to CEO members: Jessica Klasnick.
Jessica knew she was going to have limited time for the month of January. So, she committed to taking one small action every day to help her work towards her goal. No hustle, no stress. She didn’t pressure herself into squeezing a million different things into her tight schedule.
She made one small change… and hit her goal of a $10k month.
On today’s episode of the Online Business Building Mamas podcast, I’ll share Jessica’s story with you and exactly why it’s possible to create massive business momentum with one small shift. I’ll also explain the importance of consistency, and the power that lies in focusing your energy in one direction.
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- THE most important lesson moms with limited time need to learn
- Why complicated plans will sabotage your business momentum
- How doing just one thing can make all the difference in your business and life
- Why is it SO critical to stop and celebrate your accomplishments – even when they feel small
Featured on this episode:
- Want to learn how to manage your time so that you can hit your business goals AND be the mom you want to be? You’ll learn this and so much more in my brand new time management training: Time Redesigned. Click here to sign up.
- Ready to hit consistent $5k months in your business? I can help. Join Mama to CEO today.