Ads have come a long way since the traditional face plastered on the side of a bus.
But are ads REALLY that important to the success of your business? The short answer is yes, but there are SO many avenues that need to be considered when you’re starting to think about running ads for your business.
For one, most people assume that the ONLY place to run ads is on Facebook, or Instagram, when these two platforms are only the tip of the iceberg for potential platform ad reach.
Now, WHERE you’ll share your ads, and HOW you’ll share them are all dependent on you, your business, and the audience you’re trying to target.
For example, Snapchat probably isn’t the best platform to run ads if your target audience is 75 year olds.
To be honest, you probably have people showing up on your preferred platform now that are potential future clients. However, you always want to be bringing in new people for the long term health and sustainability of your business.
In this week’s episode, we are talking about all of the things to evaluate and acknowledge when you’re ready to consider running ads for your business.
Regardless if you decide to run ads on your own, or work with an ads team,no matter what way you look at it, you’re paying.
You pay with time to grow it on your own, or you pay with a higher uptick in money to grow your audience if you use a team; it’s just how it works.
Audience growth is essential for making more money in your business, and I am here to help make it just a little bit easier to figure out.
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- Where to spend time investing in ads for your business
- How to pay for ads in a budget-friendly way
- Where the best ad opportunity is for your business
- How to figure out how to run ads for yourself
Featured on this episode:
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is head HERE.
- Interested in Mama to CEO. Learn more HERE!
- Want to learn more about the Simple Scaling Mastermind? Click HERE! Enrollment opens Monday, October 24th!
- Get visible with my new FREE guide – 61 Ways to Get More Visible to Your Ideal Clients! Click HERE to download!
- Feel like you don’t have enough time to grow your business? Sign up for my Time Redesigned course HERE.