I recently launched a Guest Pitch Program in my Mama CEO Mastermind. The program allows members of my mastermind to apply to be featured on the Online Business Building Mamas podcast, and we’ve already had some incredible entries. This means you’ll get to hear many more client stories this year to show you what is possible – straight from the mouths of these amazing mom entrepreneurs!
On this episode of the podcast, I’m joined by my fabulous mastermind client, Erica Hanlon, to talk about achieving success – despite self-doubt. Erica is a certified life coach and licensed mental health therapist with an extensive background in psychotherapy, wellness education, and coaching.
Erica and I started working together in May of last year. Since then, she’s made $90k, bringing her to $100k in a 12-month period, all while changing the lives of her clients as a general life coach.
During our conversation, Erica shares her honest experience of growing a business to six figures, and how she’s managed the self-doubt that followed her along the way. We also discuss niche drama, the importance of authenticity in selling (and life!), and why success intolerance is a very real thing.
I am so thrilled to bring you Erica’s inspiring story today. You do not want to miss it! .
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- Why trying to eliminate all your negative thoughts could actually be sabotaging your progress
- How you can achieve your ambitious business goals despite impostor syndrome
- Why focusing on service is the best antidote for self-doubt
- How showing up as your authentic self helps make selling easy
Learn More About Erica Hanlon:
- Get more information about working with Erica.
- Click here to follow Erica on Instagram.
Featured on this episode:
- Click here to listen to my ‘popcorn analogy’ episode of the podcast.
- Ready to start making consistent income in your business? Join Mama to CEO today.
- Applications of the next round of the Mama CEO Mastermind open this February. Click here for more information.