In today’s digital world, there are unlimited opportunities for online marketing strategy. Facebook ads, social posts, podcasts, emails, livestreams… the list goes on and on.
As a business coach, I’ve found that it’s very common for online entrepreneurs to get intimidated by it all. After all, many of the multi-million dollar businesses we all look up to have a social media presence on every platform, and seem to utilize every existing marketing channel.
As a result, it’s easy to fall into the mindset that you need to do it all to succeed. But I’ve got news for you, Mama: you don’t need to do allll the things to build your business. In fact, it’s better if you don’t. Overcomplicating your marketing strategy is a guaranteed way to leave you exhausted and your business stagnating.
On today’s episode of the Online Building Mamas podcast, I’ll teach you how to create a simple and effective marketing plan that won’t send you spiraling into overwork, overwhelm, and burnout.
If you find yourself in a panic wondering if you’ll ever triumph without a TikTok presence, or flourish without a Facebook group, this episode is for you.
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- Why consistency in your marketing is even more important than strategy
- How to determine where to focus your marketing efforts for success
- What you could be doing right now that’s killing your momentum
- Why there is no such thing as “too easy”
Featured on this episode:
- Ready to hit consistent $5k months (or more!) in your business? I can help. Click here to join Mama to CEO today.
- Click here to connect with me on Instagram for inspiring community, exciting updates, and a whole lotta fun.
- Want to learn how to take the kind of action in your business that attracts your ideal clients? Listen to podcast Episode 47: Passive vs Massive Action