Are you one of those people who can intentionally unplug from their business? Or do you always feel “on”?
A lot of people struggle with taking time away from their business. Some of you might not be working but are constantly thinking about what needs to be done or what you could be doing with the “free” time.
There’s not going to come a time where you magically are ready to take time away from your business, no matter where you are – revenue wise, team wise, all of it. You have to make an intentional choice to take time away.
It’s important for your physical and mental health to take the time to rest from your business. I promise the time away will benefit you and your business in the long run.
It’s difficult to learn to rest, but it is a critical skill to develop.
On today’s episode of the podcast, I’m talking about taking time off from your business: why it’s important and how to actually do it – especially when your brain is telling you that you shouldn’t!
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- Why rest and rejuvenation is important in your business success.
- Why the secret to success ISN’T hustle culture
- How the value you provide to to the world is a crucial indicator of success
- How a fresh and rested brain is a MUST HAVE when scaling your business
- Why it’s important to use your brain in different areas of life other than your business.
Featured on this episode:
- Let’s make 2022 the year you step into your next level! Design 2022 is open for enrolment! Click here to join!
- Doors to Mama to CEO open December 6-13! Click here for more information.
- Get visible with my new FREE guide – 61 Ways to Get More Visible to Your Ideal Clients! Click here to download!
- Are you ready to grow your business, but feel like you don’t have enough time to actually make it happen? Sign up for my brand new Time Redesigned course HERE.
- Haven’t left a review yet? Click here to tell us what you think of Online Business Building Mamas.