Have you ever thought “I should be over this by now,” “I already got coached on this,” or “I already know all this mindset stuff?”
These negative thoughts don’t serve you. But they also don’t just go away once you see them for what they are.
All the coaching and personal development in the world does not magically erase these types of thoughts.
You can free yourself from your judgment and your struggles with thoughts that come up that feel low vibe, but they won’t just disappear.
The reason is that some thoughts are habits.
On this week’s episode of Online Business Building Mamas podcast, I am teaching you all about the negative thoughts we have, why they come back even after we’ve been coached on them, and why this isn’t a problem at all.
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How to get into the routine of recognizing your thoughts as habits and redirecting them as normal
- The importance of not having to be intentional about everything you think and do
- The exact process I use to allow thought habits to be present but not completely derail you
Featured on this episode:
- Did you miss my FREE 2022 planning event? It’s not too late – you can still register for Design 2022 and get access to all training resources and live coaching recaps. Click here to join!
- Interested in Mama to CEO? Learn more here.
- Get visible with my new FREE guide – 61 Ways to Get More Visible to Your Ideal Clients! Click here to download!
- Are you ready to grow your business, but feel like you don’t have enough time to actually make it happen? Sign up for my Time Redesigned course HERE.
- Haven’t left a review yet? Click here to tell us what you think of Online Business Building Mamas.