Have you ever thought about what you really want? The life that you’ve thought was impossible for you?
When we’re kids, we have an infinite capacity to dream about what we really want out of life. But once we become adults, we feel like we have to adapt to social norms and accepted ways of thinking.
So, we stop dreaming of a better future, and we start keeping ourselves exactly as we are: stuck in what feels “realistic” or “responsible”.
On this week’s episode of the Online Business Building Mamas podcast, I talk about the idea of determining what you really want for yourself. I dive into why an online business is the best way to create possibility and freedom in your life, and debunk the misconceptions that are holding you back.
And listen for the visualization exercise I share at the end of the episode to help you think about what it is that you really want. Make sure to share the visualization exercise with me on Instagram!
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- What’s possible for you – and why you can get everything you want out of life
- Why having an online business is the BEST way to create the life you want in today’s world
- Why your concerns about having your own business aren’t as scary as you may think (even health insurance is NOT a problem!)
- The importance of personal growth and how it can empower you to build the life you’ve always dreamed of
- How to use visualization to break out of “normal” thinking that’s keeping you small
Featured on this episode:
- Sign up for my free, one-hour LIVE webinar, How to Build Your Online Business, HERE.
- Ready to start signing clients? I can help. Click here to learn more about Mama to CEO.
- Feel like you don’t have enough time to grow your business? Sign up for my brand new Time Redesigned course HERE.
- Applications for the next round of the Simple Scaling Mastermind open this August. Click here for more information.
- Click here to hang out with me on Instagram!