Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be in the room?
The room where possibility becomes reality.
This last round of the Simple Scaling Mastermind live event was magical, and everyone felt it.
On today’s episode of the Online Business Building Mama’s podcast, I invited a few of my Mastermind clients to share their thoughts on the Mastermind and the live event.
As most of you know, I have made some changes to the mastermind. And one of those changes includes the live event. I have DOUBLED the amount of live events we do per year, switching from quarterly instead of only twice per year!
I am so excited for this change as so many of my clients discover BIG shifts while attending.
Watch our discussion below:
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How important it is to build a community while being a business owner
- Why being human gets you results in your business
- Why we need to reverse our thoughts from thinking that kids are an obstacle when scaling your business
- How keeping things simple and making small changes can produce large growth in your business
- Why it’s important to make business decisions based on the future version of your business.
Learn more about Brittany Budd HERE
Learn more about Erica Hanlon HERE
Learn more about Melissa Kellogg Lueck HERE
Learn more about Nicole Simonin HERE
Learn more about Laura Bytheway HERE
Learn more about Breian Elliot HERE
Learn more about April Price HERE
Learn more about Sarah Waggoner HERE
Learn more about Jennifer Delliquadri HERE
Learn more about Shannon Brome-Ward HERE
Featured on this episode:
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is head HERE.
- Enrollment for the all new Simple Scaling Mastermind is OPEN until August 19th! Click HERE to apply!
- Interested in Mama to CEO? Learn more HERE!
- Get visible with my new FREE guide – 61 Ways to Get More Visible to Your Ideal Clients! Click HERE to download!
- Feel like you don’t have enough time to grow your business? Sign up for my Time Redesigned course HERE.
- Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is head HERE.