I want you to think about the last time you were scrolling through social media, and came across a business coach talking about something NOT working in their business.
I would say probably once, if that, am I right?
And WHY is that? While this is a real and normal experience that every kind of business owner has faced at least once in their lifetime, you don’t hear alot of people speaking about this. Unquestionably, there is almost this unspoken vibe that business owners should never speak about failure, and only talking about, and highlighting, the positive in their story.
When you’re in business, and you’re doing all of the things that you should be doing,and it’s just not coming together, something isn’t clicking, here’s what happens. You instantly question everything you believe:
“Maybe I am not funny enough.”
“I am too introverted for this.”
“My content isn’t relatable.”
And after you’ve questioned and dissected every single part of your business, what do you do next? You go back to social media, and scroll over accounts you idolize, and your brain validates all of the questions you’ve just created. Here’s the truth though:
You don’t have to be different from who you are to be successful, but your brain is going to offer it as an answer. The things that your brain sees, the things that are stopping you from moving forward in your business, are not really the things that aren’t making you successful.
On this week’s episode of the Online Business Building Mamas podcast, I talk about some hard hitting truths and facts about failure when it comes to owning a business. We will work together to not only identify solutions on how to move forward from failure, but learn from these events, and come out stronger because of them in our business.
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How to look at data in your business, and to pinpoint the things not working.
- Why implementing an effective plan is an important piece to your success.
- How being true to yourself, reflecting on your business, and asking hard-hitting questions might bring you the clarity you’re looking for.
Featured on this episode:
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is head HERE.
- Interested in Mama to CEO? Learn more HERE!
- Want to learn more about the Simple Scaling Mastermind? Click HERE!
- Get visible with my new FREE guide – 61 Ways to Get More Visible to Your Ideal Clients! Click HERE to download!
- Feel like you don’t have enough time to grow your business? Sign up for my Time Redesigned course HERE.