I recently asked the members of my group coaching program, Mama to CEO, to compare where they are now in their businesses to where they were a year ago, and share their reflections in our Facebook group. The feedback was so incredible, it brought tears to my eyes, especially given how challenging the year 2020 has been.
On today’s episode of the Online Business Building Mamas podcast, I’ve decided to share some of those stories with all of you. I hope you find it as inspiring as I did as we close out 2020 and move into 2021.
I’ll also take you on a journey through the last three years in my business – from making a mere $40 for the entirety of 2017 to making over $700k so far in 2020 – and all the ups, downs, and mind drama in between.
If you’re looking to make 2021 your best year yet, whether you’re just getting your business off the ground, looking to make consistent monthly income, or have million dollar dreams, today’s episode is for you.
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How I made my dream of retiring my husband a reality at the end of 2019
- What the major turning point was in my business and why it continues to fuel my growth to this day
- How I was able to grow my business in such a short time frame WITHOUT 1:1 coaching
- Why I am confident that YOU can be sitting where I am right now, in three years (or less!), even if you don’t see that for yourself right now
Featured on this episode:
- Join me next week for the best planning event of the year: Design 2021. And did I mention it’s free? Register now.
- Ready to invest in your business right now? Join Mama to CEO today. You’ll gain instant access to all the course materials, group coaching, and our amazing community of mom entrepreneurs.