The full spectrum of support as a business owner. We have all felt it before, right?
Between having friends and family criticize your business…
To have those same people antagonize and scrutinize all aspects of what you are building.
I would be lying if I said I have never had a client deal with this before.
Fun fact, this topic is actually one the one blog that Google sends most people to.
So how do we deal with this spectrum of support as business owners? How can you be expected to run a successful business, when the people that matter the most to you are unsupportive?
On this week’s episode of the podcast, I invited one of my program coaches on my team, Shyloh, to join me for this topic. We are going to touch on all the different feelings on this support spectrum. But more importantly, we will identify what are examples of actual unsupportive behavior, versus our own insecurities and intrusive thoughts painting a different narrative.
View our discussion below:
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- How identifying ways loved ones and friends support you as a business owner is imperative to understanding how they truly feel
- Why comparing your success to someone else’s success will put you in a negative mindset of your support system
- How to lean into your purpose and passion of your business if you are missing a concrete support system
- Why it is important to have open communication and renegotiation of roles in order for both relationships and your business to thrive
Featured on this episode:
- Work with me in 2023! CLICK HERE to learn how.
- Looking to be part of a community? Join my Online Business Building Women Facebook Group HERE