When things in your business aren’t working, it’s common to start wondering if it’s time to shift to a new business or offer.
The truth is, there is no clear-cut answer to this. I really believe that you can make ANY business work. But that doesn’t necessarily mean that you need or want to keep trying to make every business work (especially if you don’t love what you’re doing!)
So, on today’s podcast episode, I’m sharing my thoughts about when to change your business, including my process for determining if it’s the right next step for you, and why constantly changing your business is actually a HUGE reason that most businesses don’t work.
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How being honest with yourself about how you feel and what you really want helps you figure out WHY your business isn’t working
- Why it’s so critical to check in with your commitment to your business goals – and what to do if you’re feeling disconnected from them
- How confidence plays a big role in your success and results in your business
- Why building a business that you LOVE is not just a pipe dream, but actually a determinant of your success!
Featured on this episode:
- Looking to scale your business? Click here for more information on the Simple Scaling Mastermind.
- Doors to Mama to CEO open in December! Click here for more information.
- Are you ready to grow your business, but feel like you don’t have enough time to actually make it happen? Sign up for my brand new Time Redesigned course HERE.
- Haven’t left a review yet? Click here to tell us what you think of Online Business Building Mamas.
- Online Business Building Mamas Episode #178 – Mama to CEO Success Stories
- Online Business Building Mamas Episode #146 – $5k as a Virtual Assistant with Kristiina Craven