One of the top questions that SO many Mamas have reached out to me about throughout the years.
While I think that there are so many places, people, and positions that business owners can hire support in, it almost becomes overwhelming of where to actually start looking.
Speaking from experience, the first hire you will probably make in your business is a virtual assistant. However, there are so many different areas of support in the virtual world space. Which is why I think it’s important to quickly touch upon the specific roles you can hire for your business.
An OBM, (Online Business Manager), or a COO, (Chief Operating Officer), will have a more strategic expertise. These kinds of people are really going to create systems for you, get you organized. They will really help with all of the foundations and new implementations in your business.
Meanwhile, a virtual assistant will take a system or process you already have in place, and help check boxes off of your to-do list. They are going to take administrative tasks away from you, and help you free up time so you can really focus on the parts of your business that will move it forward.
In this episode, we are going to dive into my personal opinion about when you should hire a virtual assistant for your business, as well as the things you need to have in place as a CEO before you bring someone on to your team.
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How to decide when bringing on a virtual assistant is a beneficial and financial decision for your business.
- Why learning about your “Zone of Genius” and your “CEO Time Activities” might lead you to the realization that you need outside support
- How to delegate tasks both correctly and effectively so both you and your virtual assistant know their roles and responsibilities in your business
Featured on this episode:
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is head HERE.
- Interested in Mama to CEO. Learn more HERE!
- Want to learn more about the Simple Scaling Mastermind? Click HERE!
- Get visible with my new FREE guide – 61 Ways to Get More Visible to Your Ideal Clients! Click HERE to download!
- Feel like you don’t have enough time to grow your business? Sign up for my Time Redesigned course HERE.