Every week, women reach out to me asking if they think someone like them (without various financial advantages) can be successful in business.
There’s a narrative that to build a business you have to have a rich husband, a big investor, or some other kind of kickstart to get your business going.
I’m here to tell you that you don’t need any of that. You can be a stay at home mom who lives paycheck to paycheck and still do this.
How do I know it’s possible? Because that’s exactly where I was when I started.
Not to catalog how I’ve suffered – because truly, my life then was privileged in many ways. But to show you that your life and money doesn’t have to be perfect for you to start and succeed at business.
On this week’s episode of the Online Business Building Mamas podcast, I’m sharing my money story. I’m sharing where I started from, including the ups and downs of my family’s finances, and why I finally decided to commit to building my business.
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- What my life looked like before I started my online business
- The financial uncertainty that shaped my beliefs (and anxieties!) around money
- Why I believe so strongly that anyone can create a successful business
- What that moment ultimately led me to invest in my business and myself
Featured on this episode:
- Are YOU ready to get your online business started? I can help. Join Mama to CEO today.