One of the most common questions people ask me is: “do you think I have what it takes?”
We are fed the idea that there are people who have an “X factor” and people who don’t. We are taught that some people are capable of being successful, and others aren’t.
So, on today’s episode of the Online Business Building Mamas podcast, I’ll be talking about this concept of “having what it takes” and all the reasons I told myself I couldn’t be successful.
From having the wrong personality, to being shy, to not being organized, to having kids… I had a ton of reasons why I thought I didn’t have what it takes to build a $100k business.
But, here I sit, with a million dollar a year business.
As you listen to me talk about what I thought my limitations were, I want you to think about YOUR limitations and start questioning each one.
And be sure to listen for the journal prompt I give at the end to help you have even more breakthroughs!
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- The one MAJOR thing holding you back from going all in on your business – and how to overcome it
- Why we all think we don’t have what it takes at times, and why our brains default to this kind of thinking
- What I believed disqualified me from having a successful business, and why I was dead wrong
- Why shyness, having a small social media following, and not being popular in high school do NOT determine whether or not you can be successful
- Why other people’s success, journeys, or personality traits do not determine what is possible FOR YOU
- The one question you can ask yourself to help you break out of the self-doubt spiral – starting now