I’ve got some news for you… you’re not a robot.
And what this means, is that sometimes you and your brain won’t be perfect.
I know… this reality kind of sucks. But I want to give you permission to be ok with it.
Here’s the deal: you actually don’t have to be perfect to be really successful with your business.
Without even knowing, we all carry negative judgements and beliefs about ourselves into our business. This discouragement stems from previous periods of your life and unfortunately they could very well be holding you back in your business.
Females especially, automatically blame the aspects of their business before turning inwards. They place blame on their offer, their niche, the new marketing platform they started using, when in reality it is the thoughts about being “too much” or “too little” that is deterring you from success.
There is no clear plan of action on how to outrun these thoughts, but you have to address them to be able to get past them so they don’t impact you in your day to day.
Know that you aren’t alone on this journey, and you are not too much. This episode is a solid reminder that these thoughts are not true to who you are as a person.
I encourage you while listening to this episode to ask yourself, “How does my brain work?” Instead of judging yourself for how you aren’t perfect or like other people, accept how you actually are – and find a way to work with that, instead of fighting against it. Life can and will get easier if you break your brain free of preconceived thoughts and notions and accept yourself for the way you are.
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How self-judgment is the enemy and how it’s holding you back in your business.
- How to have compassion for yourself as a human and how to combat dysfunctional thought patterns that really aren’t true to who you are at the core.
- Why it’s so important to be both accepting and curious, always asking yourself the right questions.
- How to work with and accept your brain as is, and factor in ways that work for you to tackle self-doubt by implementing and keeping in mind a new type of operating mode to ensure success.
Featured on this episode:
- Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is head HERE.
- Interested in Mama to CEO? Learn more here.
- Did you miss my FREE 2022 planning event? It’s not too late – you can still register for Design 2022 and get access to all training resources and live coaching recaps. Click here to join!
- Get visible with my new FREE guide – 61 Ways to Get More Visible to Your Ideal Clients! Click here to download!
- Are you ready to grow your business, but feel like you don’t have enough time to actually make it happen? Sign up for my Time Redesigned course HERE.
- Haven’t left a review yet? Click here to tell us what you think of Online Business Building Mamas.